Metallic Mules–An item I didn’t know I’d been missing, but now can’t live without!
I happened upon these mules while shopping with my cousin and aunt one day and it was love at first sight! I had been shopping for boots, but ended up backtracking and immediately trying them on. They’re comfortable and my lazy butt loves any shoe I can just slide on. While I knew that I would get a good amount of wear from them, I had absolutely no idea just how much. The silver works perfectly as a neutral and I wear them practically everything. My only regret it not purchasing a backup pair while they were still in stock! I strongly urge you to invest in a pair of metallic mules or slides before the summer is over–you won’t regret it!
Below are some of my current favorites:
- 14th & Union Hayzel Open Toe Mule
- Franco Sarto Glena Mule
- Gap Flat Mules in Metallic
- Nine West Raissa Slide Sandal
- Sam Edelman Oda Mule
- Kenneth Cole New York Lori Block Heel Mules
- Naturalizer Cyprine Leather Open-Toe Block-Heel Mule
- Rag & Bone Luis Mules
- Loeffler Randall Lulu Mules
- Strategia Metallic Woven Mules