Though I’ve always loved the classic look of leopard and other animal prints I was hesitant when it came to snake print at first. It seemed like one of those patterns that could very easily veer from chic to cheap all too easily. However, as the spring approached I was swayed when I stopped into Zara on a random shopping adventure with a girlfriend. And ever since then I have been eyeing (and adding) other snake print pieces to my wardrobe.
These are the other items I’m currently covering:
1. A gorgeous satin skirt from that’s giving me major Réalisation Par vibes.
2. A classic headband for a more subtle approach.
3. A handbag that can go from spring to summer to fall effortlessly and back again.
4. A one piece swimsuit that’s not only sexy, but on trend with both the pattern and attached belt.
5. And the perfect mules to add to my ever growing collection of snake print shoes.
Has this trend slithered it’s way into your wardrobe yet?